Saturday, October 1, 2011

Nannies are People Too!

Recently some friends told my dear hubby and I that we were DINKS (Double Income No Kids). While it's great to be out of school and living the "good life" in a big city, we are dead tired at night. We're both working a lot of hours and have to be intentional about spending time together instead of just collapsing on the couch and staring at the TV every night. I'm sure most of you can understand this. We've been trying really hard to make dinner together and then eat at the dinning room table, but sometimes just ordering a pizza and turning on the news is very enticing.
I recently came across this blog: 


If you are like me and need a little inspiration to help you and your significant other check them out! They have amazing ideas that I know I am going to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment