Friday, September 16, 2011

Staying Organized

Taking care of a little one can be quite tricky. They have a lot of stuff and need a lot as well. Children need your attention all the time, and yet you are supposed to cook, clean, do laundry, etc... How are you supposed to fit it all into one day. This week I have been on a cooking spree for M. I have been making her meals, separating them into portions and freezing them. This is perfect because you just take a portion sized packet out the freezer in the morning and when dinner rolls around all you have to do is heat it up. Wednesday I made spaghetti sauce with grated zucchini and carrots. Yesterday I made a wonderful fish pie (kinda of like Sheppard's Pie, but with fish). On Monday I'm going to try my hand at Spicy Bean Burgers. How do you stay organized?

No comments:

Post a Comment